четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

MADHURANI GHAZALS DOWNLOAD

June 22, at 7: I'm a huge fan of madhuraniji.. I love ghazals and sing for myself when it pains , started singing since school following begum akhtar saheba. Unke Tallafuz, unki feelings aur jiss tareeke se woh apni Ghazal gayaki ko pesh karti hai uska koi jawaab hi nahi hai!!! Monday 30 September , Why is U. madhurani ghazals

Uploader: Bara
Date Added: 21 June 2011
File Size: 6.34 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 16737
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





madhurani ghazals

I am very sorry i am not very much active madhirani the blog but whenever i get time always try to promote and remind the pure music which is hidden or forgotten. Please listen what dilip sahab says in the album Intezaar. Apart from Intezaar I do have jadhurani of other gems of her like - - Laayee hayaat aaye mazaa - Ishq mein ji Ko - Zabt apna shikar tha Out of the world, ghazal - Daayam paraa hua If we could make a whatsapp group, I could share these Blessings Manickdeep Masih.

Thanks a lot for your latest information.

Madhurani ghazals download

August 8, at 8: Recogniton for real artists said…. That success gave her the hope to return to her beloved stage. I am a keen listener to her voice. Adesh ji m a big fan of Madhurani Ji March 8, at 8: One of the most popular and best known ghazal of madhurani ji- "Mera Dard Nagma-E-Besada" from my collection Pandit Jawahar lal Nehru.

March 28, at Politics Movies Photos Pro Kabaddi. Monday 30 SeptemberWhy is U. December 4, at I travelled from Vijayawada to Mumbai only to see her after listening to only one ghazal frequently broadcast in afternoons.

madhurani ghazals

Popular posts from this blog An unexpected pair of dazzling New Star Dancer. Madhu didi is now in Mumbai and she visits Australia many times. I agree to receive emails from News18 I promise to vote in this year's elections no matter what the odds are.

Mahaul Badal Gaya Hai, Says Akademi Award Winning Ghazal Singer From Ayodhya

In a few months she opened her small bookstore. Ustad Kausar Ali is also motivated and inspired by her to sing and compose ghazals and sufi kalam. I would love to have Zabt apna shiar tha. Nice writeup adesh for suc a great Golden Voice.

I opened your blog to figure out if you were connected with her somewhere January 19, at 7: May 15, at 9: In nutshell she has a golden voice. Ina handsome year-old young man Li, Tao madly fell in love with her. January 31, at Her love for her parents gave her the strength to live.

However, all I know is that people have changed. She gghazals helped me visit Naushad Ali the great music director.

Unfortunately in present scenario very few people know about this great singer. May 5, at I'm a huge fan of madhuraniji.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий